Pages

Aug 28, 2010

❀Simplicity...

A simple moment:
Is sitting with your friends on a warm afternoon with not a care in the world waiting for something great to happen.
I work with little children and I think the one reason I love this job is the fact that it always brings me back to the RIGHT perspective in life...
SIMPLICITY: simpleness, simple mindedness, ease, easiness, chasteness; freedom from complexity, deceit or guile;the state, quality, or an instance of being simple. 
As I look into the Word of God it brings us to the scriptures that remind us to not forbid the little children because of their innocence of youth.
Those simple times in our lives, when there are no struggles in life, no pains, no hurts, no failures, no mistrust... just waiting for promise.... something great to happen, cause you know it will (at this age). Just plain and simple. Happily waiting with your friends enjoying the warmth of the day, not a care in the world...
The innocence of a child....
That is a happy moment and I love that these days pass me by on a daily occasion. I'm thankful to a merciful God who has placed this before me during this season in my life... I want to find every opportunity to find my happy moments, the simplicities of life, the passions of my soul. I love God with all my heart and love life and He is the giver of life. He has placed little children in my path and has shown me simplicity of life and I will embrace it with all my heart♥
*A HAPPY MOMENT*  

2 comments:

teacheroftwos said...

Amen! I love working with children and having children. They keep me young and help me remember how I am suppose to seek God with the mind of a child!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more!!