Pages

Sep 11, 2010

❀ ﻻυ♏♏ﻻ ₮rℯα₮ ツ

 
Friday at work, during nap hours... NO not MY nap hours :) but my preschoolers, My husband and son came by with a surprise (something he's done quite often in the last 8 months since he has not been working). They brought me one of these 'StarBucks Coffee Frappaccinos' 
UMMMMMM it was Yummy Sweetness to my taste buds. Delicious appetite to my weakness.
I have not had one of these in such a long time it was a wonderful surprise.... Oh the little things that bring such happiness to my simple life
*UMMMMM*    
They didn't stay long and left it sitting there on the table staring at me with such a character of flair. I didn't want to drink it till all the children were resting still on their mats so I could savor every moment of the drink and that I did. Once the last wiggly lil child was still on their mat, I got up to pop open the lid to smell the wonderful aroma of coffee in the middle of the afternoon. Sometimes I get so sleepy watching the children nap that coffee is something I could use more than not on a daily basis.
I was a happy teacher, a happy wife, a happy mommy...
 Ummm what a nice treat from my husband and my 18yr old son.
The simplicity of life..
It is all I need in life... To love all that comes my way and to love all those that are in my life who care and love me everyday and show me in lil simple ways.
*A Happy Moment* 

No comments: