New painted walls gives this wonderful sense of a new house and it's
a whole lot cheaper.
We are in the process of repainting my kitchen and dinning room and I'm so excited to see the conclusion of our labor!!
The theme is coffee with three different colors;
paper sack, sandy yellow, and autumn stem...
Autumn Stem is a very dark color with Paper Sack being the medium color and Sandy Yellow being the lightest...
Eeeek, I can't wait!!!
Umm... I absolutely love coffee, frappes, and lattes that I decided to fix my kitchen up with vintage coffee signs and pics.
The great thing about this is; it's my marvelous husband undertaking this adventurous project, just for me. showing great enthusiasm for the task at hand.
Him showing an interest has softened my heart,
loving him all the more.
My family for the last year has been buying pics, signs, place-mats, rugs and so forth with coffee theme that my little hutch was teeming with generously rich coffee articles. I could put stock in the stuff
*SWEEETness*
So my husband and I went to good ole WalMart and picked out the colors. It was so exciting, I was beside myself.
"I know, I'm such a simpleton, but hey it's who I am."
My house has been smelling like paint...not the greatest smell I know but I look at it as just the beginning of wonderful changes in this old neglected (far too long) house.
I'm very happy and have been cherishing this...
*HAPPY MOMENT* |
No comments:
Post a Comment