Pages

Dec 19, 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain.... ☁

Wonderful Rain...

Here in Northern California it is pouring down rain, and I am loving it!!
I don't remember it raining this much last year at this time, but then I cannot always remember what happened yesterday, ;)
I and my honey, who is fast asleep next to my side, are watching and listening to the wonderful sound of the falling rain or should I say pouring down all around us. To sit snugly warm on the couch with not a single light on and watching the rain, thru our sliding glass door, is the sweetest feeling of contentment. I'm so thankful to have my house, at least for the time being, and feel safe and secure.
I just want to give thanks to my Lord for blessing me with this beautiful house, when He did. I'm falling in love with it all over again since we may not be in it much longer.
"I'm enjoying the rain in my warm secure house."
I don't really like to be IN the rain, but it sure is pretty to watch from the inside. Thank you Lord for my husband by my side and for my animals at my feet and for the warm couch I am sitting in.
SOOO for NOW I am enjoying the rain and this has become a...
**HAPPY MOMENT**



No comments: