A mother's treasure is her daughter.
~Catherine Pulsifer
A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
~Author Unknown
A Mother and A Daughter...
I say to you how much you have grown,
you say to me "I wish it was not so"
but yet, I ask you to slow down your pace,
you say to me, "But I love running this race"
I wonder where the time has gone
and you wonder where can it go wrong.
but then some things do go wrong
and you find yourself singing that sorrowful song
I wish to keep you from all the hurt and pain
and you begin to wish for that simple life to regain.
I'm here to share this time with you
and show you the Love of Jesus anew
for all of eternity and all of time
from all the filth and all the grime
growing is not always what we seem to think
which somehow throws us these horrible kinks
but I'm thankful for you and for Him
that we can begin a new life again
just reach out to Jesus and again I say amen
for He lives within my heart
and I am here to help you with Him to
give you a fresh start.
Love Mommy♥
~Ruby Bisiar
1 comment:
Beautiful poem! Glad you two had a great time!
Post a Comment