Pages

Sep 30, 2011

YES, you have my heart for always & forever!!





Saturday, Sep. 24th, I had the worst migraine Iv had in a very long time (since June or July) I was extremely unfit to be around :( it was just awful, it made me extremely sick... It was probably the worst Iv had in months :(
When I'm like this, I usually stay to myself because I know how I can be... I'm unreasonable, short tempered, irritable, and extremely touchy; and I'm not proud of it; as a matter of fact I STRONGLY DISLIKE it.
I got up from the couch all sweaty from being under the cushions. I was looking a mess with my hair all matted (for I had been laying under there all day) from sweating. As I moved, my head felt like It was going to crack open... I was sad indeed... lol.
My husband was sitting in the room and I didn't realize it till he says, "Hey lovely, how you feeling?" well, I wasn't feeling all that great >:/ don't ask.. "I have something for you, can you sit up a minute and listen...
Really?!? You're asking me to sit up and listen for a minute?? But I kept my thoughts to myself and sat up very slowly, knowing it was my head giving me the sarcastic thought and not my husband sitting across form me.
He tells our son (Sean) to turn up the computer and proceeds to dedicate this song to me. Yup, I began to cry  ='/ I was a mess. The tears were hot and I couldn't open my eyes (the migraine doing a work on me). When I was able to open them, my husband was sitting across from me singing with the song and in tears as well.

♥♥Now I need to say this: And it is all to the glory of my wonderful Savior. Every year around our anniversary time. Danny and I cry; sing, hold, reflect, and caress each other. We whisper words of promise and thank God for another year of forgiveness, love, grace, mercy and our family. We feel extremely blessed that God made another year together possible because at one time,  it shouldn't of been so.

**It was a Moment to Remember**

No comments: