Pages

Sep 30, 2011

ONE year later; The finished product ;-D

Well, here we are one year later with a finished kitchen ;) lol
Yes the last time I posted about paint and a new kitchen was October of last year.
You can read about it here.

Here I am painting the ceiling. I have to tell you this was a bigger project than I expected.
I'm thankful I had all this wonderful help from friends.
MANY friends...


Dawn's idea of the splatter setup behind the stove.
AWESOME idea, Dawn!! I love it!!
You can purchase those at your local Lowes ;)

Taping was another boring, menial task *ugh*

But when It was all done we were all so very proud.

three different coats of pain later. From top to bottom.
New rugs, place-mattes, towels, wash clothes and light fixtures.
It was extremely impressive... I never thought...
*sigh*
Thank You LORD for all who helped, it was a wonderful;

*MOMENT TO REMEMBER*

No comments: