![]() |
| yummy eggnog |
![]() |
| scrumptious pecan pie |
But for some odd reason this Christmas I couldn't get enough of either. So I have probably gain... Oh... at least 100 lbs with all the eggnog I've drank and all the pecan pie I could sneak away from the rest of the family ;)...
Cynthia, my daughter, decided she'd make a pecan pie (her first time, mind you) for her daddy (one of his favorites!). On her second try (we wont talk about her first one :]P *bla*) she did a stupendous job! It was so rich it just melted in your mouth! It has made my head buzz with all the sugar that was running threw my veins, lol!!! But I cannot make myself stop eating it!! OMGdness, why did I have to fall in love with the taste of pecan pie and the rich taste of eggnog, I may have drank most of the eggnog we bought; It was so yummy and creamy!! Where has my taste been all my life?! Did my taste buds finally decide to BUD!?! It's a horrible awaking!!
For one, I have never liked pie's and I can barely tolerate milk... as a matter of fact I don't drink milk! Ugh, now Iv done it or maybe I should say my taste buds have done it... Time to hit the gym, take out my, VERY DUSTY, Pilate's DVDs and watch my food intake. But now I have to fight demons I have never encountered before!! Pecan pie and eggnog demons; Jesus help me ;P Not only that being OLDER makes moderation harder when you haven't done it in a while!!!
So now, here it is friends... I'm going to fight a battle that I need to win... So as I take this last bite of this scrumptious pecan pie,( yes, I'm eating it now and have eaten most of it) I will head up stairs (if I can make it up the stairs) and see if I can find my workout mat and DVDs... Ugh....
Here's to you, BUDs!! How dare you decide to come alive and catch me off guard.... Mmmm the crust is the best part.... K... I'm done (eating the pie that is.....)


No comments:
Post a Comment