Pages

Dec 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

From our family to yours :)

I would love to wish all families and friends a wonderful Christmas.
Our family, again, was blessed to be together for this wonderful season.
As always I was very emotional, all day... anything would set me off in tears, lol.
This is my fourth year without my mother being with my family,
 celebrating in the festivities.
She passed away Spring of 2008,
making Christmas 2007 her last Christmas holiday with us.
But it was amazingly awesome to be with my husband and children.

Danny's job takes him from the home many days at a time. He became very ill just before he was heading home for Christmas. I was really worried, him being diabetic, that he would be too sick to be a part of all the happy celebration, and in turn I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself. But with a whole day of rest and good food and lots of Gatorade he was back to himself. I believe he had dehydrated himself.
Our time together was wonderful. We were struggling this year monetarily but Cynthia made everyone dreams come true. What a trouper!! I just love her so much, not wanting much for herself but making sure her loved ones had something to make them smile; she made it happen! Julian was not short in gifts and she completely lavished me with an amazing amount of gifts; not only for myself, but for my preschool as well. I was completely moved beyond words. 

I pray you all had a tremendous time with your family and Friends. Hope you felt the wonderful blessings from God. And His wonderful gift of hope; a hope that just keeps on giving and giving and giving!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: