
When Julian has no school he spends the day with me and my lil people. He just asked me the other day why don't I get a job and work outside of home since I do nothing here. HAHA! That statement made me laugh right out loud. So watching lil people is not work?? Hmmm.
Julian seems to think it is all play and no chore. And I guess he would be right in saying that because when he is here... I cannot harness all their energies to do preschool work, let alone projects because they are using it in moments like these (refer to picture above). When Julian spends his days with us the children do not want to go home at the end of the day. During the day they are driving me up the wall with all their chasing, climbing, running, falling, rolling, hiding, and piling up on Julian, NON-Stop!
At first I was only to happy when nap time came around, but then when JULIAN'S home... there is no concept of NAP!!!
At the end of the day or days they may not want to go home but I sure would love for Julian to go home... Oh Wait!! This is Julian's home *sigh* O.K. then I am painstakingly waiting for Julian to go back to school the next day or following week. Ha! What a kid, I love him dearly and so do my little friends.
He does so well with them and gives them so much attention. His exuberance for play and wonderful imagination, he will forever be their hero.
THANK YOU, Julian for making our days crazy, wild, and extremely fun! We love you and cannot wait till the next time your school is closed!!
Mrs. Ruby's Preschool

No comments:
Post a Comment