I'm not sure what the challenge is meaning by 'words' but when I turning around (after taking a picture out my front door) the first thing you see, is my information board for all my parents (clients) to behold. It holds my license certificate, emergency numbers, and a layout of our house, for fire safety.
I consider this board full of 'words' to be very important. It is the base for my business and holds important information for my parents; also it is imperative for CA licencing or I'll be cited, lol. It is the first thing we see everyday and multiple times a day when you first walk into my house.
It isn't much of a photo or something you'd see in your house of family, friends, events, or other things to make your house feel homey... Just a plain black bulletin board and very vital in my home because of the home business I run out of it.
It also holds a small poster I found online of babies that are sick of some virus or other. The babies are asking to stay home if they are showing any signs of illness that is contagious. It's a great poster with wonderful 'words' to remind my parents NOT to bring their child when they are ill. ;)
*My photo of 'WORDS'

No comments:
Post a Comment