This was not hard for me... My husband makes me happy, after 24 years I think it should. One day our children will be gone and all we'll have is one another.
The depth of My love for him scares me at times... I seriously have to pray about it. I know that may sound funny but it is honestly true. You can never put ANYTHING or ANYONE before our wonderful God and Saviour or it can lead to a distructive end and I definitely have to check myself on a daily basis. Let me just share this in the shortest way possible... There is a scripture in the Bible that goes like this,
"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
1 Peter 4:8
Danny loves me like no other with a Godly love (much different then lustful love, even in a marraige) and it has mended, healed, delivered, sacrificed, and renewed... not only me, but our marraige, our love, our spirituality, our life...
No, I am not saying he is a God or even putting him before God for my husband has many faults of a man and I have many faults as a woman... But GOD's LOVE never fails and coveres a multidude of sins [wrongs, dissapointments, heartache, untrust, hate] And when TRUE love [form God] is the center of a life it makes the greatest difference in all the world...
**My photo of 'What Makes Me Happy'

No comments:
Post a Comment