Pages

Feb 25, 2012

Day 25 ~ Green... Feb Challenge

Julians green room
Julian's favorite color is green. When we completely pulled everything out of his room to pull up the carpet (something I have done through out our whole house...) we decided to paint his walls green, (mind you, Cynthia picked the shade of green... I would of picked a different shade entirely, this looks quite ghetto to me, lol) before putting his new captain bed, dresser and book shelves were put back in his room.


We bought him bedding with other colors and with shades of green to try to balance out the bright ghetto green. It KINDA works for now... I WILL BE PAINTING IT A DIFFERENT GREEN later because everytime I walk into his room I feel like I am walking into the projects... lol.



**My photo of 'Green'

2 comments:

Kim said...

I must be totally ghetto because I love that color green! Go Cynthia! LOL! It is bright...does it glow too? haha!

Ruby said...

No this green does not glow, but it should, it's so bright!! ;)
Julian absolutely loves it too and Im trying to work up the nerve to repaint it a calmer green, lol... We'll see...